Okay, yesterday I’ve learned that there’s a fun game goin’ on here in WordPress. Saw it first on Janice‘s blog. It’s fun, really 😛 I got much fun answering their Qs. Oh “their” I also answered Andy’s Qs too. LOL 😛 and he’s dodging me to do it in a formal way!(following the said rules) 😛 LOL but surprisingly, as I open my blog this morning.. HURRAY!! … finally someone’s tagged me 😛 Jess tagged me! #hugs 😀
Let’s start to rock and roll bloggers 😛
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Her curiosities [questions]:
1. Who are you (not what you do, who you are)?
> Who me? Still looking for my definite self!
2. What was your biggest or simplest mistake and what did you learn from it?
> Doing things in last minute ~ Time is gold!
3. Have you genuinely smiled at a complete stranger today?
> Today? Nope, still so early as I walked down the road heading work but yesterday, Yes I did! 😛
4. Growing up, did you ever have an imaginary friend?
> No. Ohwps, yes.. my imaginary friend is my other self O.O “is” cos till now I always talking to myself. You think I’m insane? NO. LOL
5. What are you most afraid of and why do you think that is (fish, commitment, love, spaghetti, etc.)?
> First would be the ‘flying cockroach’. I won’t really forget when I was still a kid, a flying cockroach seems like a plane landing on my head ~ I screammmmmmm (ahhhh) and cried. LOL So every time there’s a flying cockroach I always hide in my blanket 😛
> Secondly, going to hill or even climbing to mountain is cool. I’m kinda love adventure also. Tho, what I’m afraid of is going down back to the ground! Feels like the gravity forcely pulling me down. You know I imagine a lot! Ha! Maybe I am afraid of heights? What u think?
> Third, being rejected! I might think jumping from that hill down to ground! LOL
6. If you could trade lives with anyone, would you? If so, who and why (is it always greener on the other side)?
> Trade? Prolly yes! Yesterday there’s this old woman asking for help(literally for money) I gave her which I think is not enough but in return she said it is already big enough for what she asked. She’s kind. So, I’m going to trade lives to anyone I’ll choose that kind of life. Why because we can’t really realize what is enough until we are in that situation where what we think is enough is already too much! (weeps)
7. What if all the clocks on the earth suddenly vanished, would you care?
> No. Every moments I share with anyone is what only matter not the time I share with them! Moment counts!
8. Would you rather be a Dinosaur or a Wooly Mammoth and why?
> I’ll choose Wooly Mammoth. I love their fangs! 😛
9. Who or what, simple or complex, what has impacted and altered your entire perspective?
> There’s this guy making me realize that doing what my heart want is not impossible. No matter how hard the road is, there’s always a way where you can nearly see your passion! 🙂
10. Do you believe in Heaven? (If not, do you believe in Hell)?
> I believe in Heaven! Each time I find peace in my heart I am in Heaven 😀
11. If you could tell one person (random or not) what would you tell them (advice, forgiveness, funny joke, i love you, i am sorry, i love turtles, don’t walk in dark alleys, kiss me, etc.)?
> Mama, Papa, Mhel(sissy), Twitam(lil bro) ~ I love you so much and I am sorry if I can’t utter those words. I know you know that. 😀
12. Do you believe?
> I do believe!
Alright! I did it. I did it. I did it like Dora did! 😀 That’s tough Qs Jess 😛
Ehem! time to blows mine..silly Qs here we go.. up up in the air:
1. Exotic food you ate or you want to eat?
2. Worst food you ever taste?
3. Have u experience doing pee in your pants? (No. Don’t think back in your child days 😛 )
4. What animal you are?
5. Where you last standing?
6. Biggest dream back you’re still a kid?
7. Winnie the Pooh or Tweety Bird?
8. Which you prefer to hug, Sun or Moon? 😛
9. Decisions you made where everybody gain from it except of you?
10. There’s a river, will you cross it?
11. What one question you’ll gonna ask me?
😀 Happy Blogging guys, It would be more fun if you join this fad 😛 LOL And if you don’t see your blog right up there(looks up).. you’re been tagged also, just unspoken 😀