Whoops!!!!! What am I up to here?? O.O 😛
Alright, I just want to share one of my most favorite food ever ..
The very yummy ‘Lasagna’
Oh well, this was taken by my phone…
not that clear?
here’s some.. the perfect picture of it. 😉
This is exactly what Lasagna looks like in Greenwich!! LOL 😛
And because I am from Philippines, of course I am loving Filipino Style.. Love your own, right? 🙂
I am giving you a recipe of it that I got exactly here 🙂
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, chopped
28 ounces crushed tomatoes
16 ounces tomato sauce
6 ounces tomato paste
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp white sugar
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 tbsp fresh Basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
1 piece raw egg
1 lb mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 box lasagna
1. Soak the Lasagna in water for 15 to 20 minutes
2. Cook the meat sauce:
- 2.1 Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil
- 2.2 Sauté the garlic and onions
- 2.3 Put-in the ground beef and cook until color turns brown (about 7 to 8 minutes)
- 2.4 Add the crushed tomato, tomato sauce, and tomato paste then stir.
- 2.5 Put-in the fresh parsley, fresh basil leaves, sugar, salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir and simmer for 60 minutes.
- 2.6 Add the ground black pepper and set aside.
3. Make the white sauce.
- 3.1 In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parsley, and egg
- 3.2 Mix the combined ingredients then set aside.
4. Arrange the Lasagna layers
- 4.1 In a baking tray, pour-in 2 cups of meat sauce and evenly distribute it on the tray’s flat surface
- 4.2 Lay the Lasagna Noodles over the layer of meat sauce (about 6 to 7 pieces per layer)
- 4.3 Put half of the white sauce on top of the Lasagna Noodle layer then spread evenly
- 4.4 Put a layer of mozzarella cheese over the white sauce (use half of the total mozzarella cheese)
- 4.5 Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese over the mozzarella cheese layer
- 4.6 Spread 2 cups of meat sauce over the parmesan cheese
- 4.7 Lay the another layer of Lasagna Noodles over the meat sauce
- 4.8 Put and spread the remaining white sauce (ricotta mixture) over the Lasagna Noodles
- 4.9 Put the mozzarella cheese over the white sauce and spread again (save some for the final topping)
- 4.10 Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese over the mozzarella cheese layer
- 4.11 Pour-in all the remaining meat sauce and spread evenly
- 4.12 Put-in the remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the meat sauce
5. Cover the baking tray with Aluminum foil and bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes
6. Remove the Aluminum foil on top of the tray and bake for 20 minutes in 350 degrees Fahrenheit
7. Serve Hot. Share and Enjoy
> Actually, I never done this.. tho.. I am planning.. someday, somehow.. after few years from now!! Hahahaha